BarcoData 2100-LC will project video as well as all desktop and
laptop computers with a resolution up to 1024x768 pixels (XGA).
The active matrix color LCD panel is SVGA resolution (800x600).
Uses a 575w metal-halide lamp. Will fill screens from 3.2' x
2.4' up to 20' x 15'. The projector has 5 inputs:
- Port 1 - video on BNC
- Port 2 - video on RCA
- Port 3 - S-Video on 4-pin mini-DIN connector
- Port 4 & 5 - RGB analog input on 5 BNC
connectors, sync on green or separate sync, sync can be 2-level
- 3 stereo audio inputs on RCA connectors
- RS232 input (D9 connector) loop-through for
projector control through a PC or other control unit
- Communication input (D9 connector) for peripherals
- Mini-jack (3.5mm) for wired remote control
BarcoData 2100 is compatible with all video sources (PAL, SECAM,
NTSC) in composite, S-VHS or RGB format. All computer graphics
formats from CGA, EGA, VGA, SVGA, or XGA graphics card and most
Weight: 49 lbs; Shipping weight 86 lbs. Dimensions: 13.19"h
x 25.28"l x 23.74"w
Prices include projector, remote control, 12' data cable with
15-pin computer connection to 5 connector BNC for hook-up to
projector and power cord. Excellent cosmetic and working condition.
Low lamp hours. Nice!!