This is an 8 in/2
out audio mixer; model number WR-500. It has the following features:
- Inputs 1 and 2 may receive inputs at any of 6 levels ie., -70, -60, -50, -40,
-20 dB (XLR 3-pin female audio connector and PH (-56 dB, RCA
- Inputs 3 to 8 may receive inputs at any of
6 levels ie., -70, -60, -50, -40, -20, +4 dB (XLR 3-pin female
audio connector). In addition to XLR 3-pin connector, inputs
7 and 8 are equipped with the phone plugs connected in parallel
with XLR 3-pin connector.
- Inputs 1 to 8 have the panpot function and
the signal can be sent to channel A or B, mid-point between them, or
any other desired point.
- Inputs 1 to 8 have the peak indicator, it
illuminates when the input signal level reaches 3 dB from the
- An equalizer is provided for each input to
correct total difference among the input devices. Tone can be
continuously adjusted up to +/- 12 dB on the treble (10 kHz)
and bass (100 Hz) bands.
- Two auxiliary inputs (AUX A and AUX B-unbalanced)
with the input level controls and an input from the echo machine
or the reverberation machine (From echo) are provided in addition
to 8 input circuits.
- The rated output is +4 dB, and the maximum
output is +20 dB.
- Stereo recording can be made thorugh REC
- Master program buses and premix bus can be
monitored thorugh stereo headphones.
- AC power source, internal battery 12V DC,
and external DC power supply can be used.
This mixer is portable and built into a self-contained carrying
case. The case is missing the carry handle. The mixer is in good
working condition with some signs of light use. The internal
battery (LCS-2012V) and charger (NV-B-58) are not included. Copy
of the operating instructions is included.